The Red Baron, Snoopy with the typewriter, I even considered the image of Snoopy hugging the heart and switching it for a red apple (that would have been cute) but in the end I went with classic Snoopy konked out on top of his now apple shaped dog house hanging on to the stem to keep from falling off the curved top! Doesn’t seem to have bother Woodstock one bit!
Snoopy and I are hanging on – heading down the home stretch.
Day 317 was created in pen & ink and illustrator markers by Letraset.
In The Studio
1. Countdown – 48 days to The Big Apple Paint-A-Thon to raise money for AS Education!
2. Apple Recipe of the Day – Apple-Bacon Pancakes with Cider Syrup
3. AS’er Blogger Maya – Loving With Chronic Illness. Maya is a truly gifted young lady, she wrote a poem about her brother that I adore and posted here on my brother Jason’s Birthday. Maya’s blog was voted Top Chronic Illness Blog of 2010 – boy did they get that right!
4. Art For Good Spotlight – Program for homeless men in Philly
5. Check out the new and improved emails from – The Daily Apple! If you haven’t already done so, please sign up to receive apples in your inbox. The New Daily Apple will include information that I don’t post on my blog including art, health, and of course… apples and whatever strikes my fancy 🙂