If you can learn from hard knocks, you can also learn from soft touches. – Carolyn Kenmore
I love painting with over the top color – except of course, for those times I crave painting softly.
When painting softly remember – carry a BIG paintbrush – just in case.
Day 294 was created in ink and watercolor.
In The Studio
1. Very big news – for me anyway 🙂 – I finally uploaded all of my apples onto Flicker – makes for easy viewing of all the apples!
2. Countdown – 71 days to Apple-A-Thon!
3. Apple Recipe of the Day – Honeydew and Apple Granita Recipe
4. Amazing Spirit Award – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE&feature=player_embedded
A small key opens big doors. – Turkish Proverb
Choose to do something that means something to you. Choose to find a place for your energies and your passions. It isn’t about finding the right idea or the right cause or the right job. It is about unlocking a door and stepping past the threshold – that is the biggest step.
When you choose and take action it will open amazing new paths in your life. Have faith that you hold the key. It may feel small and inconsequential but it also holds the promise of very big and wonderful things.
Day 293 was created in graphite and watercolor.
In The Studio
1. Countdown – 72 days to Apple-A-Thon!
2. Process Photo of the Day
3. Apple Recipe of the Day – Apple Cinnamon Brown Betty
4. Interesting Article of the Day – Five To One